Could Cannabis Help the Ohio Opioid Epidemic?
Investment Company Predicts Success of Effective Marijuana Breathalyzer
Although many companies have tried and failed throughout the years to create a legitimate roadside detection method for gauging marijuana impairment, a recent multi-million dollar investment in Breathalyzer technology could be an indication that an effective test is on the horizon.
According to a report from Business Insider, Silicon Valley’s Benchmark Capital, the venture capital firm that took early chances on Uber, Snap and Dropbox, has thrown more than $8 million at Oakland-based startup Hound Labs to get its new marijuana Breathalyzer off the ground.
Hound Labs made headlines back in 2014 when the company revealed that it had successfully produced the first-ever marijuana Breathalyzer that police would be able to use to “determine if an individual is impaired from recent marijuana use.”
Can I get fired for using legal recreational marijuana? An FAQ for California workers
How Long Does Marijuana Stay in Your System?
Science Says: What's known and not known about marijuana
Grandmas, Execs, Athletes: BDS Analytics Consumer Research Upends Pot Stereotypes
- 476,456 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 396,496 Views Category: Culture
- 309,573 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,215 Views Category: Fun
- 198,463 Views Category: Odd
- 156,642 Views Category: Fun
- 154,986 Views Category: Videos
- 153,956 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,674 Views Category: News
- 148,629 Views Category: Nugs