Budtending Is a Real and Important Job
Budtenders working in weed dispensaries have a lot of influence over their customers, especially those who aren’t sure what they need, want or are looking for.
Thankfully, most budtenders are knowledgeable and very helpful.
While many started off behind the counters when the industry was still operating in the so-called “legal gray” area, they have learned on, and off, the job.
One young woman told LA Weekly that with widespread legalization, budtending has become a job to be taken seriously.
Canada Issues Guidelines for Safer Use of Marijuana
What Happens If I’m Charged with a Marijuana DUI?
While there are some major differences in the way police handle cannabis-impaired driving and drunk driving, most court systems hand down similar consequences for both offenses. If the court convicts you for driving while under the influence of marijuana, you can expect the ramifications to include a license suspension, a drug and alcohol awareness class, fines, probation and even jail time.
However, the way the prosecution will build their case against you is very different with stoned driving. They cannot simply conduct a breath test after pulling you over to determine if you used cannabis recently.
For example, in Washington State, police have two options for proving a driver is under the influence of marijuana. These options are:
- Observing signs, conducting field tests, and bringing in an officer trained in drug recognition; or
- Conducting a marijuana blood test to determine whether the driver is over the per se limit of 5 ng/mL.
Cannabis Colors: Why So Many? What Do They Mean?
Anyone who has had the good fortune to attend a HIGH TIMES Cannabis Cup, a similar event or a good dispensary will have noticed the wide palette of colors to be found in the various strains of weed.
If you regularly visit a grow site, you’ll see that some strains change color as they flower.
The many strains of cannabis come with different cannabinoid ratios, flavor profiles and anthocyanins, which are the blue, violet or red pigment prevalent in purple fruits and veggies like plums, pomegranates, blueberries and eggplants.
The most prominent variation to green cannabis is purple.
What Do Legalized Marijuana Laws Mean for HR Professionals?
Does Marijuana Cure An Alcohol Hangover?
- 484,067 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 400,547 Views Category: Culture
- 314,569 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,420 Views Category: Fun
- 198,663 Views Category: Odd
- 156,909 Views Category: Fun
- 155,195 Views Category: Videos
- 154,149 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,872 Views Category: News
- 148,809 Views Category: Nugs