The Bespoke High Is the Future of Marijuana
I’d been traveling for work—to Europe then to Asia then to Europe again while pinging back and forth from L.A. to New York. For months my carryon contained the sneakers that I didn’t use in the hotel gyms I never visited. I was exhausted to the brink of tears since previous to this spate of travel. I had a schedule so rote I could give myself jetlag by sliding lunch up half an hour.
I’d gone straight to the weed store from LAX—ragged—trundling my suitcase past the spangly Turkish restaurant with the outline of a hookah on the sign, ducking into the alleyway with the Thai massage parlor on one end and my dispensary on the other. On the inside the shop looks like a cross between an Apple flagship and a Danish lighting boutique except there’s a security guard with a gun and a brown-haired girl who checks your ID and card and buzzes you through.
- 484,062 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 400,543 Views Category: Culture
- 314,567 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,420 Views Category: Fun
- 198,663 Views Category: Odd
- 156,909 Views Category: Fun
- 155,195 Views Category: Videos
- 154,149 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,872 Views Category: News
- 148,809 Views Category: Nugs