Florida man accused of assaulting brother with marijuana plants
Category: Odd | Posted on Mon, June, 9th 2014 by THCFinder
LAKELAND, Fla. – Sheriff's deputies say a Lakeland man faces domestic battery charges after hitting his brother with marijuana plants from their yard.
The fight happened Saturday evening shortly after 31-year-old Rodney Brown and 33-year-old Jackie Brown got into a verbal altercation at the house they share. Rodney Brown was arrested on charges that include domestic battery, cultivation of marijuana and possession of marijuana over 20 grams.
Jackie Brown told Polk County Sheriff's deputies his brother uprooted several cannabis plants in varying lengths up to three feet and starting hitting him in the face with them.
Deputies say Rodney Brown allowed them to search the property. They found 10 marijuana plants outside and drug paraphernalia inside the house.
Rodney Brown was taken to jail and posted bail. It wasn't clear whether he has an attorney and a phone number was not available for him.
- 549,573 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 432,217 Views Category: Culture
- 351,740 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 281,032 Views Category: Fun
- 200,839 Views Category: Odd
- 158,658 Views Category: Fun
- 156,717 Views Category: Videos
- 155,880 Views Category: Nugs
- 151,790 Views Category: News
- 150,485 Views Category: Nugs