Marijuana washes ashore in Laguna Beach
Category: Odd | Posted on Thu, July, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
More than two pounds of marijuana washed ashore at Irvine Cove on Wednesday afternoon, Laguna Beach police said.
The cannabis was loose and in clumps and settled at the north end of the beach between rocks, sand and the tide line, Capt. Jason Kravetz wrote in an email.
The city's Marine Safety officers reported the clumps washing ashore at 1 p.m., Kravetz said.
The marijuana could have come from a smuggling boat that possibly lost its load or sank, and no other physical evidence, such as life jackets or boat pieces, were found, according to police.
Orange County Harbor Patrol and United States Border Patrol officers were still collecting and identifying marijuana Wednesday afternoon.
- 483,712 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 400,351 Views Category: Culture
- 314,369 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,417 Views Category: Fun
- 198,654 Views Category: Odd
- 156,898 Views Category: Fun
- 155,189 Views Category: Videos
- 154,144 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,866 Views Category: News
- 148,806 Views Category: Nugs