Officials Warn You Can Still Get a DUI for Marijuana After Jan. 1 Legalization
Officials are cautioning Californians that the state won’t be devoid of marijuana regulations when the drug becomes legal for recreational use on Jan. 1.
Messages reminding drivers, “Drive high, get a DUI,” began popping up on Amber Alert display signs along freeways statewide on Wednesday as part of a campaign launched days before California officially becomes the sixth state to fully legalize weed.
Driving under the influence of marijuana has always been illegal in the state, but law enforcement will face new challenges in regulating such offenses once pot use inevitably becomes more commonplace.
- 513,725 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 415,537 Views Category: Culture
- 331,824 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,007 Views Category: Fun
- 199,465 Views Category: Odd
- 157,593 Views Category: Fun
- 155,774 Views Category: Videos
- 154,791 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,537 Views Category: News
- 149,477 Views Category: Nugs