Pounds Of Pot Found In Shrimp Cans
More than 50 pounds of marijuana were found packed up in shrimp cans in a car and at a Licking County business on Tuesday. Troopers stopped a Buick travelling along Route 23 in Ross County for marked lanes violations and discovered 25 pounds of marijuana packed in five pound metal shrimp cans, the Ohio State Highway Patrol said. Information in the car led investigators to a Licking County business, where another 28 pounds of pot were found.
Police have not released the name of the business or the address. The drugs were estimated to have a street value of roughly 120,000 dollars. The driver of the car a Mr. Jose Guzman was charged with drug possession and trafficking marijuana. Guzman aged 60 was held at the Ross County Jail, if convicted of his charged he could face up to 10 years in jail and a fine of 10,000 dollars.
- 514,481 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 415,883 Views Category: Culture
- 332,259 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,026 Views Category: Fun
- 199,487 Views Category: Odd
- 157,612 Views Category: Fun
- 155,786 Views Category: Videos
- 154,811 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,554 Views Category: News
- 149,491 Views Category: Nugs