Hornsby Cannabis Bust
Marijuana plants worth almost $1m were found in a home in Hornsby this morning along with a carpet python and several other animals allowed to live in disgusting conditions. Police officers arrived in Noble St at 7.30 in the morning where they found 185 cannabis plants being grown in a make shift hydroponic facility under a dilapidated home. They also found an amount of dry cannabis but the plants themselves are estimated by police to be worth roughly $925,000 street value.
Hornsby Council have also condemned the house which police said was covered in faeces from dogs and cats left to live in appalling conditions. Energy Australia attended and will prosecute the owner for bypassing the electrical grid to steal electricity.
The house at the end of a small cul-de-sac was run down and overgrown but had Christmas lights erected. A large amount of music equipment was piled up inside the open garage. It is thought the owner had been working as a DJ. A 24-year-old man will face Hornsby Local Court later today charged with cultivating a commercial amount of cannabis and supplying a prohibited drug.
- 492,182 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,522 Views Category: Culture
- 319,572 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,590 Views Category: Fun
- 198,920 Views Category: Odd
- 157,143 Views Category: Fun
- 155,363 Views Category: Videos
- 154,324 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,040 Views Category: News
- 148,983 Views Category: Nugs