Study Found Mixed Results For Cancer And Cannabis
Patients who suffer from problems such as pain, sleep disorder and even depression are being prescribed with medical marijuana more and more by doctors all of the united states. The usage of cannabis could make the human immune system suppressed along with raising its susceptibility to some kinds of cancer infections.
One research also shows that the use of marijuana is also known to cause damage to the immune system which exposes the body to a range of diseases like cancer and pneumonia. During experiments one of the chemicals called THC which is the reason for the ‘high’ caused by marijuana, led to the production of flood cells which was thought to make the natural immune system of the body become weaker. According to reports by the European Journal of immunology the results of the study suggest that cannabis also leads to an increased vulnerability to lungs, bladder, breast and several other tumors along with a range of bacterial infections like legionnaires.
- 514,480 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 415,882 Views Category: Culture
- 332,259 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,026 Views Category: Fun
- 199,487 Views Category: Odd
- 157,612 Views Category: Fun
- 155,786 Views Category: Videos
- 154,811 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,554 Views Category: News
- 149,491 Views Category: Nugs