First-Ever UK Medical Marijuana Patient Has ‘Miracle’ Recovery
About once a day, 11-year-old Billy Caldwell could expect to almost die.
Thirty times a month, Billy would suffer a seizure serious enough to require a dose of medication and an oxygen mask in order to survive. Doctors were helpless. According to his parents, overmatched medical professionals sent him home from a hospital unhealed with a mortal warning—he could go at any time. Be prepared.
A terrible story—but a familiar one in the cannabis world. And since this is a cannabis publication, it has the familiar happy ending, but with a twist.
Earlier this year, after receiving a cannabis oil-based treatment in California, Billy Caldwell became the first person to receive a prescription for medical cannabis from the National Health Service, the United Kingdom’s single-payer public healthcare system.
- 484,063 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 400,544 Views Category: Culture
- 314,567 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,420 Views Category: Fun
- 198,663 Views Category: Odd
- 156,909 Views Category: Fun
- 155,195 Views Category: Videos
- 154,149 Views Category: Nugs
- 149,872 Views Category: News
- 148,809 Views Category: Nugs