Cannabis Peanut Brittle Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, January, 21st 2013 by THCFinder
2 tablespoons cannabis butter or oil
1 cup sugar
1/2 cup corn syrup
1 pinch of salt
1/4 cup water
3/4 cup peanuts
1 teaspoon baking soda
Set aside a large greased baking sheet.
In a large sauce pan, on medium heat, bring the sugar, corn syrup, salt and water to a boil. Once boiling, stir in the peanuts. Stir continuously. With a cooking thermometer, monitor the temperature until it reaches 300 degrees F.
Remove from heat and stir in the cannabis butter or oil and the baking soda. Immediately pour mixture onto the baking sheet. With forks or spatulas shape mixture into a large rectangle and allow it to cool. Once cooled break the rectangle into pieces and enjoy.
Banana Slug Buddies Recipe
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 16th 2013 by THCFinder
- 6 cups of any variety of Chex or Crispex Cereal
- 1/2 cup banana chips
- 3/4 cup of semi sweet
- 1/3 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup Canna Butter (recipe as follows)
- 1/2 tsp vanilla
- 1 cup of powdered sugar
- In a large bowl, measure cereal and banana chips. Set aside.
- In a large microwaveable bowl, microwave chocolate and peanut butter until melted. Check every 30 seconds.
- Stir in vanilla and melted or room temperature Canna Butter. Do not microwave Canna Butter!
- Pour chocolate mixture over cereal and stir until coated. Place contents in a large Ziplock bag.
- Add powdered sugar to the bag and shack vigorously until evenly coated.
- 1 oz of cannabis medicine (trim, shake, or bud)
- 1 lb. of unsalted butter
- Cheese cloth
- Mesh strainer
- Grind your medicine as finely as possible with a food processor or hand grinder if you’re up for a challenge!
- Combine your medicine and butter in the crockpot. Set it on low, the crockpot should remain stable between 200 degrees and 220 degrees fahrenheit for best extraction.
- Stir until butter is melted and incorporated with your medicine. Cover with a lid, and walk away for 8 hours. (Play video games, go to bed, or do what you do)
- After 8 hours, turn off your crockpot and strain your butter mixture through a cheese cloth over a mesh strainer. Make sure to give it a good squeeze!Store in an airtight container in the refrigerator or freezer for up to 4 months. Recipe can be halved.
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, January, 11th 2013 by THCFinder
1/4 ounce cannabis
1 pound medium lean ground beef
1 large egg
1/2 package crushed saltines
1 packet lipton's tomato soup
1/2 cup chopped green pepper
1/2 cup chopped onion
Preheat oven to 350º F. In a large bowl, combine ground beef, onion, and green pepper. Mix together well with hands. Next, add saltines, soup, and cannabis. Roll the beef into a ball and gouge a hole in it with your thumb. Drop the egg in, combining the ingredients until mixed thoroughly. Spread into loaf pan and place in oven for 20 to 30 minutes.
Marijuana Mac n Cheese
Category: Recipes | Posted on Wed, January, 9th 2013 by THCFinder
This Macaroni and Cheese is a simple dish in flavours, but really packs a punch. There is a large amount cannabutter in this dish, so marijuana content is high. For those who like to throw caution to the wind, use cannabutter in the topping. Proceed with caution or this baked marijuana macaroni and cheese may just bake you.
1/2 pound elbow macaroni
3 tablespoons Cannabutter
3 tablespoons flour
1 tablespoon powdered mustard
3 cups milk
1/2 cup yellow onion, finely diced
1 bay leaf
1/2 teaspoon paprika
1 large egg
12 ounces sharp cheddar, shredded
1 teaspoon kosher salt
Fresh black pepper
3 tablespoons butter
1 cup bread crumbs
Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
In a large pot of boiling, salted water cook the pasta to al dente.
While the pasta is cooking, in a separate pot, melt the butter. Whisk in the flour and mustard and keep it moving for about five minutes. Make sure it’s free of lumps. Stir in the milk, onion, bay leaf, and paprika. Simmer for ten minutes and remove the bay leaf.
Temper in the egg. Stir in 3/4 of the cheese. Season with salt and pepper. Fold the macaroni into the mix and pour into a 2-quart casserole dish. Top with remaining cheese.
Mini Pecan Pot Tarts
Category: Recipes | Posted on Mon, January, 7th 2013 by THCFinder
There’s two levels of cannabis saturation you can achieve with this recipe, so if you’d like a very mellow high, use only one tablespoon of cannabis-infused melted butter for the filling. If you’d like a more potent edible, use cannabutter for the dough and for the filling, creating what I like to call the double-whammy effect. If you use a light cream cheese, you’ll have a low-calorie dessert as well. Pair this nutty, chocolatey pecan bite with a sip of some nice single-malt scotch, and you’ve got a combo that can’t be beat!
These are so easy that any beginning ganja baker can make them, and so tasty that you’ll be making them again and again as the summer continues. All you need is access to a 24-cup mini muffin pan, and the rest is stoner simple.
5 tablespoons of cannabutter, softened, plus one tablespoon of melted cannabutter
4 ounces light cream cheese
1 cup all-purpose flour
1 tablespoon powdered sugar
¼ teaspoon salt
¾ cup light brown sugar
1/3 cup semi-sweet chocolate chips
1 large egg
1 teaspoon vanilla extract
2/3 cup chopped pecans
Preheat your oven to 325º. Grease a 24-cup mini muffin pan. Make sure your butter and cream cheese are very soft before mixing in a large bowl by hand, or blend with an electric mixer. Mix the butter and cream cheese until smooth, then begin adding the flour and powdered sugar a little at a time, thoroughly blending each addition before adding more. Add 1/8 teaspoon of salt to the dough mixture, and work it with your hands to form a smooth ball.
Dust flour over a work surface, and use a rolling pin (also floured) to roll the dough out into a flat circle about an 1/8 inch thick. Use a knife to cut the dough into 24 squares. Take the trimmings from the edges, form those into a ball and reserve. Take each square and use your hands to work it into a small ball, then flatten it into a round shape and use your fingertips to press it into the muffin cup, pushing dough up over the edges. Roll out your reserved trimmings if you need more dough to fill the cups. Refrigerate the tray.
Mix brown sugar, chocolate, egg, melted cannabutter, vanilla and remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt in a bowl until well combined. Sprinkle half of the pecan pieces into the muffin cups, then cover with the sugar mixture, and finally press the remaining pecans on top.
Bake until dough is lightly golden brown, about 20 minutes. Allow to cool for 5 minutes before using a knife around the edges to remove tarts from the muffin cups. Continue to cool tarts on a wire rack for another ten minutes. If you are transporting the tarts, pack snugly in an airtight container, cushioned with paper towels. Enjoy! Stones 24.
Cannabis Jello Shots
Category: Recipes | Posted on Fri, January, 4th 2013 by THCFinder
Description: Jello shots that get you high! Try this green dragon based treat at your next party!
Estimated Time: 5 minutes (preparation) - Up to 4 hours for Jello to set
Serves: Makes about 30 - 1oz Shots
6oz Jello (large box)(Note: You can substitute vegan jello)
16oz water (boiling)
6oz water (cold)
10oz Green Dragon (click for recipe)
1. Bring 16oz of water to a boil.
2. Add jello mix into the boiling water, mix until completely dissolved.
3. Turn off heat (important so you don't evaporate the alcohol!)
4. Add 6oz cold water, followed by 10oz Green Dragon
5. Pour into 1oz shot glasses (3 Pack) or small paper or plastic cups.
6. Place shots into the refrigerator and allow to set, this may take up to 4 hours.
Serving Suggestions: Please enjoy responsibly and always have a Designated Driver.
- 492,189 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 404,527 Views Category: Culture
- 319,576 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 279,590 Views Category: Fun
- 198,920 Views Category: Odd
- 157,143 Views Category: Fun
- 155,364 Views Category: Videos
- 154,324 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,040 Views Category: News
- 148,983 Views Category: Nugs