Driver Finds Scratch on Car—with an Apology, $40 and Half a Joint
Imagine leaving work only to find a scratch on your bumper and no note in sight. That’s not the best discovery to make before sitting in rush hour traffic with your own thoughts. Better keep that road rage to a minimum though. The American Automobile Association (AAA) has found that aggressive driving is responsible for more than half of car accidents in the United States. What would it take to chill you out? One person in Colorado hoped $40 and half a joint would do the trick.
SCRATCH & STASH
From the “Mad Pooper” to this, Colorado has had its fair share of strange news recently. Fortunately, the person being inconvenienced this time was compensated.
Mandi Shepard wondered what happened when she left work at 5 p.m. and found her back bumper scratched. To her dismay, there was no note left behind-so it looked like she would have to put up with the aesthetic flaw or come out of pocket for a buffing.
- 549,365 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 432,129 Views Category: Culture
- 351,607 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 281,027 Views Category: Fun
- 200,830 Views Category: Odd
- 158,648 Views Category: Fun
- 156,712 Views Category: Videos
- 155,873 Views Category: Nugs
- 151,782 Views Category: News
- 150,480 Views Category: Nugs