Police: Business cards led to drug bust
NEW YORK, Jan. 22 (UPI) -- New York police said they arrested two men accused of running a high-end cocaine and marijuana business they advertised with business cards.
Investigators said an informant found the business cards advertising the drug-dealing services of Thomas Zenon and Miguel Guzman in a New York University dorm, and undercover officers made 12 buys during a three-month period, the New York Daily News reported Friday.
Police said Zenon and Guzman, who were arrested Wednesday, had more than 200 customers in the Manhattan borough. The men were scheduled to be arraigned on drug charges Friday.
Officers said Guzman was en route to a delivery when he was arrested Wednesday and was holding 16 grams of cocaine, more than $1,600 cash and four cellphones. Zenon was arrested at a restaurant with more than $600 in addition to 20 bags of marijuana found in his car.
- 529,240 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 422,834 Views Category: Culture
- 340,209 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,343 Views Category: Fun
- 199,864 Views Category: Odd
- 157,947 Views Category: Fun
- 156,064 Views Category: Videos
- 155,167 Views Category: Nugs
- 150,928 Views Category: News
- 149,827 Views Category: Nugs