Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 194,414 Views Category: Odd
- 153,307 Views Category: Fun
- 142,909 Views Category: Culture
- 106,000 Views Category: Culture
- 104,246 Views Category: Culture
- 102,853 Views Category: Fun
- 83,179 Views Category: Culture
- 81,475 Views Category: Odd
- 73,447 Views Category: Fun
- 66,759 Views Category: Fun