Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 194,823 Views Category: Odd
- 153,689 Views Category: Fun
- 143,455 Views Category: Culture
- 106,564 Views Category: Culture
- 104,799 Views Category: Culture
- 103,296 Views Category: Fun
- 83,664 Views Category: Culture
- 82,526 Views Category: Fun
- 81,921 Views Category: Odd
- 81,773 Views Category: Videos