Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,455 Views Category: Odd
- 152,402 Views Category: Fun
- 141,900 Views Category: Culture
- 104,461 Views Category: Culture
- 102,815 Views Category: Culture
- 101,802 Views Category: Fun
- 82,236 Views Category: Culture
- 80,413 Views Category: Odd
- 72,333 Views Category: Fun
- 65,706 Views Category: Fun