Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,970 Views Category: Odd
- 152,897 Views Category: Fun
- 142,415 Views Category: Culture
- 105,180 Views Category: Culture
- 103,538 Views Category: Culture
- 102,361 Views Category: Fun
- 82,725 Views Category: Culture
- 80,982 Views Category: Odd
- 72,904 Views Category: Fun
- 66,274 Views Category: Fun