Trying to fly with weed in California probably won't get you arrested
Starting New Year's Day, the sale of marijuana for recreational use will be permitted in California, the country's most populous state.
What does that mean for air travelers who try to bring small amounts of marijuana with them?
That is a conundrum for the state's airports, which are locally owned and operated but are subject to federal law, under which marijuana is an illegal substance. Areas beyond security checkpoints are under federal control.
- 193,013 Views Category: Odd
- 152,025 Views Category: Fun
- 141,518 Views Category: Culture
- 103,721 Views Category: Culture
- 102,215 Views Category: Culture
- 101,249 Views Category: Fun
- 81,804 Views Category: Culture
- 79,967 Views Category: Odd
- 71,875 Views Category: Fun
- 65,287 Views Category: Fun