Psychedelicatessen: Pumpkin Spiced Pot Fudge
Every fall, the craze for all things pumpkin spice continues to grow, with special “limited edition” versions of beer, cereal, salsa, BBQ sauce and even kale chips getting enhanced with the traditional mix of cinnamon, ginger, nutmeg, allspice and clove. Lovers of pumpkin spice say the combination makes them feel more in tune with the season, since it conjures comforting memories of hot cider, pies and family holidays.
Add some extra comfort and coziness to your Halloween scene by combining cannabutter with pumpkin spice to create an easy dessert. This pumpkin-spiced fudge will keep you warm as the weather grows cold, allowing for extra relaxation and rejuvenation as the nights grow longer.
- 536,085 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 426,126 Views Category: Culture
- 343,810 Views Category: Medical Marijuana
- 280,488 Views Category: Fun
- 200,106 Views Category: Odd
- 158,117 Views Category: Fun
- 156,204 Views Category: Videos
- 155,353 Views Category: Nugs
- 151,252 Views Category: News
- 149,983 Views Category: Nugs