Norman Reedus Supports CannaKids’ Pediatric Patients
Cypress Hill Announces New Involvment in Marijuana Industry
Jimi Hendrix Cannabis Candies Set to Hit the Marijuana Market
It seems that the purple haze all in Jimi’s brain is moving to his stomach. Yes, that’s right—we’re getting Jimi Hendrix edibles.
Purple Haze Properties announced on Wednesday that the company has brokered licensing deals with manufacturers in California and Oregon to distribute Nutritional High’s line of Jimi’s Cannabis Collection Gummy Bears and Hard Candies, which will also be available in Colorado in the coming months. With a wide array of flavors, the candies will each be named after Hendrix’s song titles.
“I look forward to these great products being available in dispensaries in California, Oregon and Colorado,” said Leon Hendrix, brother of the late guitar legend. “I really think the fans will love these stoner treats.
n Sarandon Endorses Arizona’s Prop 205 with Phone Messages
How Sky Black Overcame Heroin Addiction with Cannabis
Cannabis Activist and Former News Anchor Charlo Greene Releases Debut Hip Hop Singles
- 194,128 Views Category: Odd
- 153,032 Views Category: Fun
- 142,558 Views Category: Culture
- 105,391 Views Category: Culture
- 103,770 Views Category: Culture
- 102,545 Views Category: Fun
- 82,869 Views Category: Culture
- 81,157 Views Category: Odd
- 73,106 Views Category: Fun
- 66,434 Views Category: Fun