Norman Reedus Supports CannaKids’ Pediatric Patients
Cypress Hill Announces New Involvment in Marijuana Industry
Jimi Hendrix Cannabis Candies Set to Hit the Marijuana Market
It seems that the purple haze all in Jimi’s brain is moving to his stomach. Yes, that’s right—we’re getting Jimi Hendrix edibles.
Purple Haze Properties announced on Wednesday that the company has brokered licensing deals with manufacturers in California and Oregon to distribute Nutritional High’s line of Jimi’s Cannabis Collection Gummy Bears and Hard Candies, which will also be available in Colorado in the coming months. With a wide array of flavors, the candies will each be named after Hendrix’s song titles.
“I look forward to these great products being available in dispensaries in California, Oregon and Colorado,” said Leon Hendrix, brother of the late guitar legend. “I really think the fans will love these stoner treats.
n Sarandon Endorses Arizona’s Prop 205 with Phone Messages
How Sky Black Overcame Heroin Addiction with Cannabis
Cannabis Activist and Former News Anchor Charlo Greene Releases Debut Hip Hop Singles
- 195,151 Views Category: Odd
- 153,993 Views Category: Fun
- 143,851 Views Category: Culture
- 106,989 Views Category: Culture
- 105,214 Views Category: Culture
- 103,674 Views Category: Fun
- 103,571 Views Category: Videos
- 103,518 Views Category: Fun
- 102,288 Views Category: Culture
- 100,034 Views Category: News